Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CHALLENGE ONE HAS ENDED

The first challenge has ended. The winner is...Jumpin' Joeshausfaux. Merc' Brigade Hizzle lost because of sucking it up and Hudson getting the wrong girl. That's Orca, not Deathstroke's daughter Ravager. I couldn't make sense of Bizzaro's plan but it sounded okay to me, but yeah it didn't make sense.

Jumpin' Joeshaufaux should not celebrate so quickly though. Their is an error in their plan. I was actually created after Deathsroke. Rob Leifield stole his name to create me. Thus you should know in the Merc' biz research is always important.
You reward for winning this task shall be seeing Carrot Top live at the Apollo! Also because Oscar is a douche and has left the show, Mike is now on your team.

Bizzaro, because you make no sense I'm firing for you. Banshee's ghost scares me, apparently he never signed up for the show, just came to warn me to stay away from his daughter. So he's gone.

Next challenge up later this week! Discuss the results and team Joeshaufaux post about your experience.

-Deadpool THE GREATEST EVER, THE ONE THE LADIES WANT, AND THE MEN WANT TO BE.

5 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Carrot Top is awesome, I saw him at Western Illinois University once and he totally told this super funny joke involving a wacky prop.

Uh, not that I was actually enroled at WIU, their entrance requirements are a little tough. I was just visiting.

So did we win?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Bizarro Martian Manhunter said...

Me am gonna lose, because me am judge's favorite! It am hard being red-orange!

3:42 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Err--new challenge up any time soon?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So is the contest over? I must have blinked and missed it.

6:39 PM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

ha its stalled after the first round.

Lin was right this hasn't gone anywhere.

Koma said this'd be a piece of crap.

BTW - Overdue chapter 9 is out now on
corbiscideit

read something that wont fade early.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home