Friday, August 18, 2006

Prizes

Okay so here's a quick rundown of the prizes.

1st place gets a great package which includes the following:

-A guest spot on the upcoming revival of my tv show(that's right, its coming back!)
-You get to be my roomie for at least one year since Cable disapperaed.
-You also get to rub off my spotlight, by becoming a member of my blog and edit the settings and stuff too.
-I shall ensure that you get merc jobs.
-You'll be apart of my cool new superteam(which includes sexy babe Super-girl)
-And much more!

2nd prize:
-A personalized autographafter $69.99

Rest:
-Personalized stab wounds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised you didnt offer as a prize for the winner to rub your feet and do your corns ;)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

A reality one?

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home