Thursday, August 03, 2006

WELCOME

Welcome to The Apprentice Mercenary Edition. Over the course of this interview process you, the contestants will be fighting over the job as my apprentice. You'll be seperated into two different teams. Each week you will be given a task to complete, with a team leader devising a strategey plan to get said task accomplished. The winning team each week shall be rewarded, while the losing team will deal with me in the board room(or my hot tub[ladies?]). In my hot tub I shall be firing each member of the losing team shall explain why they think they lost and who was the dork that messed the task up. My advisors who were watching your task shall advise me who to fire. Also if you're a hot senorita you're less likely to get fired than say if you're fat like the Slug or Kingpin.


Anyway we'll be starting in a bit!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bizarro Martian Manhunter said...

No, because ME AMN'T WANT TO JOIN AT ALL VERY LITTLE!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Bizarro Martian Manhunter said...

Perhaps this would be easier if you told us your e-mail adress, and we all sent emails to you and you would respond to all of them by inviting us in or something. Any idea what kind of tasks we'll do?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

I know the first task. You can email me at KingNabeel@gmail.com

11:08 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Someone please tell me what Samuel L. Jackson is doing here.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

He's the third judge

10:03 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

If you can get rid of Bea Arthur's restraining order and her telephone number yes.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home