Monday, September 11, 2006

Private Hudson comin' through!


I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to eff with me. Check it out! Hey everybody, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badboys will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks--


Outa my way, Pointdexter, there's a hero comin' through.
I'm gonna smash the competition through and through.

Stand back, giant fat guy in a diaper, the H-Man is in town.
Anyone gets in my way will surely get knocked the heck down!


Look out, Jigsaw Face, I'm the man of the hour
Shootin' 95 rounds out of my M41A Pulse Rifle is my super power!

Hey little kid in tight spandex, you seem out of your league
If you want to look at a real hero, just look at the guy in combat fatigues!

You, Henchman! I owe you one and I'm gonna put you in your place
Ooof! When I chased after you, I tripped and totally fell on my face!

4 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Kid, let me teach you a thing or two about intimidating enemies.

This intimidates enemies, it's my M41A Pulse Rifle.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

All I know is some REMF with a robot arm and a canary colored hat took my credit card and maxed it out. I'd be super PO'd right now if I didn't just totally get a bunch of miles from it.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dufoos? Is that plural for dufus? I kind of like the sound of that, actually.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Dangit!!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home