Saturday, September 23, 2006

Late night at the Apprentice

The camera zooms in on the door to one of the suites as it opens. Private Hudson steps out, followed by a woman.

Woman: Oh Hudson, please come back!

Hudson: Sorry, Nikiii-With-Three-Eyes, my team needs me.

Nikiii: But I need you.

Hudson: I know. But I must be going. Sorry about you getting booted from the team for me. You're totally hot, though, if that's any consolation.

Nikiii: I'll miss you. Call me?

Hudson: You got it, babe.

Hudson walks past the camera and wags his eyebrows at it while Nikiii leans against the wall and sighs.

Nikiii: Oh that Hudson...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

What's with Hudson and the blue chicks?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

They're HOT!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Wow dude..... I guess you finally lost your virginity! Congrats! But wait that's the seventh sign ogf the apocalypse Arrrrgh! ( Hides under bed)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home