Wednesday, November 22, 2006

TEH WINNAH!!!!!!!!!

Since I don't care and it seems the majorty of contestants of disappeared. and our ratings are low that we're about to be cancelled and I'm drunk I've decided to fire everyone here. And make my apprentice Hudson! You shall receive the boon of being under my tutalage. I shall teach you how to pick up hot babes and kill their boyfriends.

The rest of you are utter failures. Except the playboy bunnies, who are total greatness in the form of women. And they're apprentices too. That's lesson number one Hudson, always be nice to hawt girls. Unless their mean ****es.

And remember to buy the DVD so we can come back next year on MyNetwork TV.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Take it up with Karl Rove.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Local Henchmen 432 said...
Hey,my check bounced?


That's 'cuz I "emptied" the account that goes to your paycheck.

Haw haw. Mental for all!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home