Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yippee Ki Yay Muther Humper!

Alright! Finally! The mantle of leadership is finally mine! It's about time. I looked over at Henchman and Private Hudson and saw that they were waiting expectantly for me to give orders.

"Er . . well . . um . . what do you guys say we go and get some food at the In and Out Burger over on Camrose?" I asked them.

They nodded at each other and we grabbed a cab over to the burger joint. We got our food and then started to make our plans.

"So, uh, what do you guys think about this task?"

"I don't know, man," Hudson said, showing all the dinners the large amount of food he had managed to shove in his mouth. He swallowed and continued. "I'm not an assassin, you know? If we had to kill some giant bug monsters, no problemo."

Henchman turned to him. "If it'll ease your conscious, Koma is a super-villian."

"Uh, yeah, but isn't he a friend of yours?" I asked.

"Super-villians ally once in a while but we aren't really friends. Egos and competitions you know."

"Okay, so I got no problem fraggin' Koma," Hudson continued, pausing to take a big sip of his root beer. "But that Synth-Lin is a total fox. The H-Man has a rule about wasting foxes."

Henhman and I stared at him for several minutes. Finally I broke the silence by asking, "What is that rule?"

"I am against it. Duh!"

"Ok, but what about Corbiscide?"

"Never heard of him," Hudson said. Henchman just shrugged.

"You know that Synth-Lin is just a robot," I pointed out. "It's not really like killing anyone."

"Aren't you suppose to be one of the good-guys, kid?" Henchman asked me. "I'd think murder would be out of playbook, hero or villian."

"Uh, yeah. What I was thinking was we could just use paintball guns or something. We score a hit to a major body part and then it would count as a kill. You know what I mean?"

Hudson snorted. Then he wiped off the ketchup that was hanging on his chin. "Deadpool is a merc, man. He's a killer. I don't think he's going to be satisfied with that 'could have killed' thing."

"Well, how about we get Beast to make robot versions of them and then we kill those. We can make videos of what we do and give those to Deadpool. He'll think we killed them and we won't have to kill anybody."

They looked at each and shrugged. Then they took big bites of their burgers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

I am a Judge.

*Slaps Elixir*

7:08 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Whoops. Maybe I shouldn't have been leader.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmmm This show sacares me a little

4:39 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

L-A-M-E

Thats allI can say. Next time I meet you Elixer I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh. So funny.

Koma

PS you could have come to me and I would've made the copies of myself and Lin.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Such harsh language, Elixir. Do you type letters to your mom with hose potty fingers?

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home