Saturday, September 16, 2006

*gulp*

"W-hat do you mean I-I have to take out . . him?"

"We must lose!" shouted Bizarro Manhunter. "You must stay here and not kill bad guy!"

"You want us to lose? But I . . oh right, the whole reverse thing. Great. So what you really mean is have to go and kill . . him . . so that we can win?"

"No!" Bizarro shouted with a big grin on his face.

I looked over at . . his . . brownstone and the big gaping hole in the wall Bizarro had made. Then I tried to think of some way I could beat . . man, I can't even say the guy's name. I'm not a front line guy. I stay safe back behind Colossus so I can heal people. It's not really the kind of power that does me much good against a world class assassin or whatever he is.

Deathstroke. There, I said it.

I walked across the street and knocked on the front door. Seemed a little silly what with the big hole in the wall, but the Professor says we should always be polite.

The door started to open and there stood . . him.

"H-hello, Mr. D-deathstroke," I managed to get out.

His head stretched out from the door and turned side to side, scanning the street. Turning his attention back to me, he said, "Yeah?"

"I'm, uh, participating in this, um, game show . . and I, uh . . "

"I heard. The Apprentice. What does that have to do with me?"

"Well the guy's whose, you know, running it, gave us a mission to, uh, that is . . you know . ."

"Who's the guy?"

"That's running it? Deadpool."

I could see Deathstroke bristle. "That damn poser, wannabe, rip off!? That cartoon freak has gone too far. Tonight he dies."

Deathstroke turned around to grab an uzi from behind the door. While he was facing away from, I slammed him in the back of the head with the brick I had picked up from the rubble of the wall. He slumped down to the floor. I turned around and waved at Bizarro Manhunter.

14 Comments:

Blogger Bizarro Martian Manhunter said...

You am doing horrid job! You should drop out of race!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

*Slaps Exilir*

Good job.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Yeah, you did great kid.


I'm glad that I thought of that.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mike Warner said...

You're a loser. No wonder you can only get it on with old ladies.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Aunt May?

4:23 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

STAY AWAY FROM BEA!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

May Bea? That's funny.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

He's just a sour puss. Koma said I should go and kill him.

You know that might not be a bad idea.

My mission to kill all sour pusses. Umm I'm not sure of that could the plural of sour puss be sour pussies.

Oh dear I just typed that.

Your dead Mike

Love you all

Lin

2:49 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

The plural of sourpuss is dufoos, I believe.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mike Warner said...

No, the plural of puss is Hudson. So it'd be Sour Hudson.

Also Lin I hope you realize in two months you'll be replace by a robot Hillary Duff.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Nice try, Mikey, but I'm not sour. I'm sweet and salty, kind of like a chocolate covered pretzel.

So how come you have to be so insutling all the time? Didn't your mom give you enough attention? You didn't get that pony you always wanted? Your little sister beat you up a lot when you were kids. That's too bad, you could use some ice cream.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Really I'm going to kill you Mike.

Oh and thank you for your agreement Hundson. And do you want to join in on my plan to kill him.

Love you all

I'll kill you Mike.

Lin

4:12 AM  
Blogger Mike Warner said...

I'm sick of all you people,so here's my final comments for awhile:

-Hudson get over your insecurity about being gay and make out with Henchmen already.

-Lins Bot you're a fat ****.

*gives everyone the bird, kicks Elixir in the balls and leavs*

5:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

so, did we win?

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home